1. Why is it important that Saw Phoe Khwar’s songs are a message not only to Myanmar, but to the whole world as well?
2. What influence has Saw Phoe Khwar’s family had on his music?
3. How can communities act upon Saw Phoe Khwar’s two messages of “Love Each Other” and “Stop the Hate”?
4. How do you think being a professional soccer player influenced Saw Phoe Khwar’s view for peace in Myanmar?
5. What do you see and hear Saw Phoe Khwar doing that shows he is not discouraged from spreading his message?
In a small group brainstorm messages that communicate peaceful co-existence. As a group, choose one or two messages to write a song or poem that you can teach to the rest of the group.