The two-year ACTS Masters Programme is specially designed for a variety of peace practitioners from all sectors, including government and non-government, military, armed groups and businesses from across the Asia-Pacific region.
The 2023 ACTS modules will largely be conducted online with the sessions loosely spread throughout an eight-week period. The modules will be a combination of online sessions and offline activities where the students will actively participate and comply, respectively. The programme includes practical study, reflective peacebuilding, advanced conflict intervention skills, theory building, analysis and strategy development as well as specialised Action Research into the areas of peacebuilding and conflict transformation relating to the work of students and their organisations.
The programme will start on March 2023.
The course fee is $2,250 USD a year. Only a very limited number of scholarships are available for special types of students.
The ACTS MA Programme is fully accredited with Paññãsãstra University of Cambodia (PUC).
- At least five years of work experience in conflict transformation or related fields
- Support of employer or someone connected with the proposed area of work and action research
- Access to a reliable and stable internet connection
- Fluency in English (required to pass IELTS score 6.0 or TOEFL of 550)
- Undergraduate degree and high school degree essential
- Living and working within boundaries of the Asia-Pacific region
- Over 25 years of age
- Willingness to participate in a cross-cultural and interfaith learning environment and commitment to peace and justice values
Please download the application documents below and fill-out what is required:
Deadline for submission of application is on 30th September, 2022
For inquiries, please email [email protected]
Please continue to visit this page for announcements on the next round of applications for SY 2024.