Application instructions and deadline for applications for the next ACTS M.A. programme will be made available on this page in the coming months.
For guidance on what the application to the ACTS M.A. programme includes, please see below for the information for the latest intake of students.
The application pack includes:
- Application Guide
- Application Form 2018
- ACTS Referee Form
- Scholarship Form 2018 (if you are applying for a scholarship)
In addition, applicants should submit:
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- A copy of your High School and Bachelor’s degree transcripts and certificates (notarized and translated into English if in another language)
- A copy of IELTS or TOEFL score (minimum requirement IELTS=6.0, TOEFL=550)
- A scanned copy of passport or citizenship card
All application materials should be submitted electronically to [email protected]